Summer 2020 Beekeeping Supplies Update: Summer Hours and Harvest Supplies
Beekeeping Supply Store Updates for SummerNew Summer Hours:
- We will now be open from 10 - 3 Monday through Friday
- OR Call for Appointment (904) 446-5883
Order and have your supplies (or honey) ready to pick up:
- Please order online by shopping our bees supplies page!
- We will email you as soon as your order is ready to be picked up.
Honey Harvest Supplies:
Honey Frames are getting heavy, you'll need some harvesting materials. Many beekeepers in North Florida harvest honey around July 4th. We have a variety of basic tools* to get you started.
- Uncapping Fork: Easy to use and no electricity required!
- Refractometer for Honey Moisture
- Buckets, Bottles, Jars, Bears, and More.
- Check out our beekeeping supplies page for our full of supplies more info!
*Looking for an extractor? Join the Jacksonville Beekeepers Association! They rent out basic extraction equipment.
We'll provide more info on taking care of your bees after the honey flow!:
- After the honey flow is done, treat your bees this summer with Apiguard or Oxyalic Acid!
Add a comment